Delectable Coconut Hair & Body Mist

12:01 AM

DELICIOUS!

I smell this every time I see it and am money cautious aka cheap but HAD to purchase this!


I LOVE Delectable products especially their Coconut & Cream Triple Body Lotion.  It smells so damn good you question what it tastes like! Just kidding. For real though this is justs as nice!
The body mist is just as good, smells exactly like coconut, not overpowering and sadly since it is a body mist it certainly will not last all day.  This scent is "Heaven in a bottle!"
The bottle is a nice design and a good size for $10! So happy birthday to me LOL.
Give it a try next time you are in a store that carries Cake & Delectable products and let me know what you think!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl