Cougar Vergio Nylon Winter Boots Review

12:12 PM

***March 2019 update, I love these so much I am purchasing a second pair in another colour, I will be adding a little review and new photos :) ***

Winter has officially made it’s way over to Canada and as the cold weather is here you NEED to dress warm for work or play. 
I stumbled upon these Vergio Nylon Winter Boots in black made by Cougar Shoes online and fell in love with the style INSTANTLY! I had never heard of this brand before but these are totally something that I would create if I was a designer.  I love everything about them. Once I read more about these boots I was even more convinced I NEEDED these on my feet!
 I always like the cute little slip on Uggs (well no name usually for me)  but I needed practical, stylish and warm!! My job is cold as I am outdoors at times but then inside editing in a warm office and I need to look professional so this was perfect.
It took me a week probably to decide for sure since I am not rich and I always buy kid sizes so I was worried with them starting at size 6 might be too big…. but I added them to my cart!


 

This makes me appreciate them even more. A family owned business, you can tell they are passionate about what they do and I LOVE that. 


I quite enjoy the packaging!


Brand new in the box!


These are not only super nice looking, completely my style but they are WATERPROOF! With a temperature rating up to -30’C, Vegan (that was super cool I thought), memory molded insole and anti-slip outsole. Sounds perfect right?


These are after my month of wearing them all day everyday! (sorry for the lighting it is so cold out!!)
I love the ribbed sweater collar! 


These are my go to!


 See! Anti slip =p

Since I am in and out all day at work I thought these would be perfect. I purchased a size 6 and patiently waited for these to arrive, looking at the shipping status daily, I won’t lie LOL.


I LOVE THEM!!!
They were pretty much everything I had hoped for. I work 9-11 hour days and my feet are dry after work still! These are very comfortable. I get compliments on these babies all the time! I am not miss stylist by any means so I was a little shocked to hear people say they liked them so much, well on me at least.
These keep my feet warm and dry, so I was a little worried about when I was indoors they might be too warm in the office, but to my surprise they a comfortable temperature. I wouldn’t even notice I was wearing boots that were great inside and outside in our Canadian winters.


I had to get these shots taken before all the snow and cold weather came, and yes it is full on now.


I think they go with everything! I needed something versatile and really just throw on a pair of skinny jeans and you kind of are set.
Today with how little time we have we need easy, comfortable and now I guess I am thinking fashionable, which is newer to me but I love these!

I am new to Cougar Shoes but I could pick about 15 pairs of different ones I want! I can’t wait until my next pair, but what ones!?

So to make a long story short:

Pros:
SUPER nice looking
Warm
Waterproof!
Anti-slip outsole
Comfortable
Great Customer Service
Family Owned and ran since 1948
Canadian! That’s just too cool
Vegan 

Cons:
Just a little too big for my feet and calfs (so I wear 2 pairs of socks and fold them at the top of the boot) but thats MY short girl/small feet problem LOL I wish their was a size 5 or 5.5 so you could wear two pairs of socks. Not a deal breaker though!
I want more pairs!!!!!

I honestly have NOTHING bad to say. They are well made, comfy, versatile, do exactly what they are meant for, the customer service was amazing! I had to email and ask a question right after I placed my order and I had a very quick response. The order shipped in perfect timing before the snow…. it’s like they knew or something LOL.
I highly recommend these beauties, I will definitely let you guys know how any other Cougar Shoes are when I purchase them! They are my new favourite =)

Have you checked them out yet?
Which pair would you want the most?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, I know this is an old post but your review helped me a lot with making a decision. Thanks for all the info! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old posts still need the love lol 🖤 I appreciate you reading this and if you do end up getting a pair I would love to know what you think! And which ones 😊 I am patiently waiting for another pair of these in a different colour, I am soo excited!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl