Lash Up!

12:01 AM

Lash Up is a new to me Eyelash Extension Studio.


It is absolutely gorgeous inside! 


It’s a nice calm environment where you know you will leave feeling happy!

I had great service and a 40% discount price for that month so you cannot go wrong.

This photo is older but this is my natural lashes with mascara and curling them for 13 minutes straight as they sure like to be pencil straight! GRR



When you have nice lashes your eyes just smile more!



Okay, let’s be real about a couple things, my skill of taking a shot of my eye- 0 out of 10! my bottom lashes, horrid! So ignore that!!
Seriously looks like I have false lashes on, like where I pull them off of they fall off through the day because I suck at putting them on LOL. So these babies are absolutely gorgeous!


Everything was so pretty and girly I just loved it! 

I am super stoked about them since lashes and lipgloss are my loves.
They are mink lashes rather than synthetic so that is amazing too! I can’t even believe they feel like natural lashes and have curl! I will be interested to see how long they last compared to the hard crunchy ones!

I know this is a newer company in my area, so I don’t know where you can go but if you have one near you for sure check it out as well always do your research with eyelash extension since it is your eyes and bad things can happen.

What do you think??
Have you ever had eyelash extensions before? How did you like them?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl