How to center your Instagram Bio

12:01 AM





I am starting my blogging Instagram account up, slowly but surely so comment below your Instagram name and I will add you make sure to add you!


I have had a few messages lately from others on my Photography Instagram account asking me how I made my bio centered
I think it looks cleaner and it is super easy to do.

Instagram sadly is limited to what you are able to do and with all the updates you never know when it will change. This currently is working for me.

Here is what you do:

I open the notes in my iPhone and write it in there to make sure everything looks right, then copy and paste into my bio.




You will need to copy in between the hashtags  #⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀and you will paste the empty space before each line you want. Remember you only have160 characters so it does go fast.
Once completed in notes (or whatever you use on your phone) copy all the bio in your notes (even the blank space parts) and go to your Instagram app, hit “Edit Profile” then paste it in there. Save and see what it looks like! 



I like the look better but it’s completely personal preference, I just thought I would do a quick post since I had quite a few messages lately. 
Comment below with your Instagram name and let me know how it looks !!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl