Splat Hair Chalk Blue Moon Review and Update

12:00 AM

I have been blogging for quite a few years now and my MOST popular post is my Splat Hair Chalk post
I wanted to get this post up, my camera is just having some issues at the moment so I am using my point and shoot camera so it’s not the most pretty photograph but it is for the just of it, not for the appeal of the artist shot.




"Simply beautiful pastel colors,Splat Hair Chalk is a beautiful way to add pastel color highlights to your hair. The chalk slides on dry and instantly adds just the right touch of color."
I recently got the chance to review Splat Hair Chalk from FarleyCo and I was realllly excited to give this product a go. I have had black hair for a few years now and have looked into adding bright color to it but the whole bleaching process isn't for me and hate that there wasn't as easy option that I had found for temporary hair color.



SO I have been letting my hair grow, the top is a very pretty purple and it flows into a pink ( I am still working on which my Olaplaex Post will hopefully be the answer to that). My hair is no longer black. 

I wanted to see how this slightly pastel blue would work on the purple&pink.

This is what my colour looks like just to give you an idea of how powerful this hair chalk is:

It’s more pink then this, man lighting is annoying! But the dark color to the light.

Here is before:


Pre Chalk



CHALKED!

This works Fabulous! I had only ran it though my hair once, without hair spraying it in ( I just wanted to demo it for the photos)  I will add nicer ones later.

I just still can’t get over the greatness of this affordable fun colour- I need to buy a teal or green I think next for temporarily colourful fun hair!
 I know I have had a few jobs in my day that I was not allowed to have piercings tattoos or coloured hair which is just sad especially now that its 2015, but if you are stuck in that or you are younger and can’t dye your hair this is such a great alternative!

I will add more photos soon! I have used up all my Dusty Rose as you can see it in my other post with my black hair, so beautiful! Now I get to use up my second Silver Moon!

To read more into the process please click over here for my review.

I still fully love the product! I have even made my mother buy it! 

What do you guys think? What is your favourite colour of Splat Hair Chalk?-btw its under $4.00 on Farleyco.ca, holy man! 

You can also check out Farleyco at the following sites:

  Blog 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl