Random Faves

12:01 AM


I find it interesting to see what people are loving or using, so here is a quick little blurb of some favourites lately….

*it’s a 10 miracle hair mask -in between my Olaplaex uses
*Clairisonic Mia 3- how can this not be a favourite???
*St.Tropez self tanner for this pasty white girl,but man the smell is sickening to me.
*Sally Hansen  Miracle Gel Top Coat- I use this with all my nail polish now, I love it!
*Essie Naughty Nautical - I HATE the stinking brush though my god why didn’t it ever change like they claimed??
* NAIL HQ All In One Argon Oil & Minerals- This I use for my base, this product has literally saved my nails, highly recommend it!

These are just a couple faves lately…. What are yours??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl