Jergens Moisturizer For Wet Skin Review

12:03 AM



"Lock in 2x the moisturization in ½ the time for luminous skin.*

Experience the tranquility of nature with the calming, botanical scent of green tea oil. JERGENS® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture (right after bathing, when your pores are open).
*2X the moisturization in a single application clinical study; 1/2 the time vs. ordinary lotion.”

Apply before you dry…
What a concept right? I am not on the ball with moisturizing EVERY  time I get out of the shower, yes that’s just so awful of me ;) but let’s be real, i’m not alone here or I am literally the laziest human on the planet…let’s hope the first one is true. 

Clearly I was like yes please I NEED this after I saw the commercials as how convenient this would be, slap it on while your wet after you shower. Sounds easy enough right?
The second half is where I am not exactly fond of the concept, you pat your skin dry-that takes much more time then rubbing your skin dry quickly with a towel then slapping on some moisturizer unless I am doing it wrong LOL. 

Once you apply on your wet skin it’s kind of like your mixing the water in with the lotion so you think you are getting even more moisture in your skin…which maybe true but I really didn’t feel moisturized at all after I used this. I kind of felt like I was slathering the lotion and water around and then I pat it off my skin with the towel, I dunno I just didn’t find this fantastic.

Pat your skin to dry… I still didn’t feel completely dry, not sticky or any residue either which is good.  This Green Tea Oil scent is meh. I’m not into it that much, I would have preferred the coconut one more I think but they didn’t have any and I was so sold on the commercial I just had to get it. I believe it was around $7.00 CAD so fairly pricey to my cheap ass! 

SOOOO overall, I would never purchase this again, I wouldn’t overly recommend it, I don’t hate it but I certainly didn’t find much benefit or find the concept to be any better then towelling off then moisturizing. I think I was just sold on the gimmick of it more then anything. The ratings on their website are 5 star out of 5-not quite sure how….But this may work for you?

Have you guys tried this out at all? Would you repurchase??


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahhh! How have you been doing?! :)
    Thanks sooo much for touching base! It's been such a long time.
    Just on the recommendation of a couple of friends, they suggested it might be best (professionally) to take down my blog. So I took it down. Dale and I still keep in touch and everything is well here :) Let me know how you have been doing!!

    I haven't tried this Jergens moisturizing. Generally I really like the scent of Green Tea products - however I am like yourself and I love a coconut scented product as well :) I still love my Aveeno body lotions so I don't venture away from that much LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! You stranger LOL I am good, I hope you are well!!! I suppose that does make sense for sure but that sucks! That is cool you and Dale are still friends :) and I am glad you are going well. I do like Aveeno too so I don’t blame you, like I said I wouldn’t recommend this! Glad to hear from you :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of anything like this before, but yeah the idea of mixing water and lotion on my skin doesn't sound very appealing to me LOL! I prefer the old fashioned body butter/body lotion! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know hey? It just didn’t work as nicely as the advertisements (obviously those are great always) but you are right I prefer the old fashion way as well! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl