May 2013 Empties!

1:30 AM


TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray | Benefit Moisturizing Prep Toning Lotion | Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser | Clear Root Boost Shampoo | It's a 10 Miracle Leave In | Seaweed Clarifying Toner | Vaseline Total Radiance Cocoa Body Butter


*TRESemme Heat Tamer- Who hasn't purchased this yet? It lasted a really long time,maybe because of my fine hair? It's your typical heat protectant. Why everyone on YouTube gives it such hype is beyond me? I just don't find it to be so shockingly great..maybe it's just me?

Would I repurchase? Yes because it's fairly cheap but it's not my favourite by any means.

*Clear Volumizing Root Boost Shampoo. Okay I was fairly shocked at how much I liked this drugstore shampoo. I like to buy salon shampoo but this was great, it smells nice and didn't dry out my hair. It did not volumize but does any shampoo really volumize?

Would I repurchase? Yep!

*Benefit Moisturizing Prep Toning Lotion- This was from a monthly subscription box and it took me FOREVER to use it up. It was really different from any toner I have ever used.It was thick and moisturizing. It wasn't amazing to me despite all the good reviews I read but I was glad to try it out.

Would I repurchase? Negative.


*It's a 10 Miricle Leave in Product. <3 this product. How handy is it to have everything you need for your hair all in one bottle? It did help condition and volumize my hair, I would use this everyday if it wasn't for the price. I can't justify regularly spending almost $30 for a teeny tiny ass bottle of product that doesn't last that long. 

Would I repurchase? If I was rich I would always repurchase!!! 

*Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser. AMAZING! This stuff is my all time favorite cleanser! I received this in another monthly subscription box and am so impressed. My skin felt soft clean and refreshed! It removed my eye makeup as well so it was really awesome.

Would I repurchase? I guess I need to see the price...but again if I was rich HELL YES I would purchase.


*Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner- This stuff smells amazing to me, I really liked this toner! I am one of those people that doesn't notice much when I am using toner but if I had to pick any that I have tried I really liked this one. I felt it did help control oily skin slightly, nothing shocking but I did notice when I wouldn't use this my skin was more oily throughout the day.

Would I repurchase? Yes

*Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiance Body Butter- This is my absolute favorite body butter I have ever tried actually. The smell is incredible! I could eat it. I have since purchased the regular cocoa radiance lotion and pretty much love it. This is fairly moisturizing, but the smell wins me over the most.

Would I repurchase? Oh yeah!

Have you tried any of these? What's your recent empties?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl