Favorite Bath and Body Works at The MoMent!

6:09 AM

For Xmas I did get a few B&BW things which I LOVE and always want more of, here is a new scent I am L O V I N G!!

BE ENCHANTED 
How do I describe this?! I have no idea where to even start with that one. But it is a little different , maybe floralish? Smell it next time you go to B&BW! it's very nice.
My older sister got me the Body wash,Body spray and Body Lotion for xmas =D I was very excited for these!!

SWEET PEA. My all time favorite, I think i own everything that they have made in sweet pea and probably doubles of a lot of things. LOVE this scent!!!!
My bf had gotten me 4 little body butters (he said they were sold out of the big ones. One of them is at work so only 3 in the pic!) for Xmas and my mom actually got me the big body butter and a bubble bath for Xmas! I was very grateful for these, they are my fav =) But I am going to have to say the Body Shop Body Butters are a bit more moisturizing, at least the coconut one is to me.

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works Scent?


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Nice! I love their sweet pea scents- I always walk by and get suckered into going inside!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i need to stop reading your B&BW posts! haha you make me want some and I don't even have one near by! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I remember smelling the Sweet Pea lotion when I went to B&BW for the first time ever to check out their Boxing Day sale LOL and I thought it was yummy, I wouldn't have expected it to be sweet! Really nice but I have TONS of body products to use up already and it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BE ENCHANTED has such cute packaging! :) I've never tried either of these scents, but I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cool! My favorite is moonlight path but I LOVE floral scents. I'll have to check this one out. :) I will wear anything rose scented too! I don't care if it smells granny-ish. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Be enchanted! I now want the whole set after gettin the mini from the sale =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda hate going I there sometimes it's too overwhelming LOL I'll let ppl help me pick the scents haha I'll stick to my baby oil and avenoo LOL boring I know haha but yea my nose can't take strong scents so k can't go into places like lush either I will Sophicate><.. I feel sorry for ppl who work there lol althought I love the products lol

    Ps. Never heard it pan am but I love watch stuff I will watch it soon before school gets HECTIC LOL

    Alx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl