Javaboi Industries Review

12:01 AM

JAVABOI Mini Haul


I am a HUGE coffee drinker, no matter what I have a few cups a day and could have a million cups a day but I can't carry my coffee machine with me so I am stuck with just a few a day.
I am pretty casual...could you tell? lol so these shirts caught my eye.(and not because they aren't fancy but just because I like t-shirt shirts the best!) I had came across a company when I first started using Twitter,maybe like 8 months ago? Not really sure but it is called Javaboi Industries owner and creator is Eric, we had just randomly talked once in a while on twitter and I had checkout his web site as well as his Blog & YouTube and holy crap he is really funny! He really has personality and seems like his company will continue to grow and become very successful.
I have seen Kandee Johnson wearing these shirts and even did a photo shoot with Javaboi, How fun would that be?
Anyways long story short I finally decided I would purchase a couple shirts, they are really cute and the customer service is outstanding!So why the heck not?
Here's what I got =D

 I LOVE the packaging, it's really cute and very coffee like =)

I purchased 2 shirts, "Pink Hotness" & "Coffee N Pink"

Pink and Black are my favorite colors together, surprise surprise hey? So when I saw this I had to have it! It's really cute and I love the font on it!

I love little details on things and these shirts definitely have that done really well. The tag even has a logo on it! on the back of the shirt it has a little Javaboi patch, very cute!

I absolutely love the print on this shirt as well! This is brown and pink which also is really nice colors together and I don't really have a brown shirt that I like so this was a good pick.

There is the same nice details on this shirt as well. I think this makes the brand just a little bit more with the extra little things to it.

 There was also 2 little Javaboi pins included, where should I put these?

The shirts feel like a good quality.The fit is nice, I am glad I got a medium and not small though or I wouldn't be able to fit in it! How freakin small are these people who fit the small anyways?!Maybe I am bigger then I thought or something?

I tried to take a picture of me in the shirt but honestly me and camera's hate each other and every shot is a homely bag lady shot!

Would it kill me to smile? lol I just don't take nice pictures EVER! and please excuse the mess in the background!

Have you had a chance to check out the site or purchase anything from Javaboi Industries before?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Im not a huge coffee drinker but when Im at uni having a particularly awful and boring class I will have a huge cup of coffee :D
    I love Javaboys little logo :) so adorable :)

    You look just as pretty as you always do sweetie :) You should see me at the moment.. not a lovely sight ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty in your new shirt :) I haven't tried anything, but I too love coffee hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try not to purchase these types of shirts anymore because I have way too many logo shirts and I'm not allowed to wear them at work anyway ahah! These are very cute and I think the design is very unique and interesting. I love pink and black too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support T! I love your writing skills and the pictures are extremely clear. Makes me happy to see that you enjoyed my products. You are an official Javaboi Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl