American Haul!!!

1:00 AM

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I have a friend who recently went to the States for work and she had asked me if there was anything I wanted that we can't find in Canada, so I mentioned the Sonia Kashuk makeup remover and if she happen to see the BFC Monsters there I would LOVE one!!! I also said if you find anything I might like pick it up and of course I will pay you when you get back...well she did find quite a few little things that she knew I would love! I was shocked when she handed me a bag FULL of things she found! I just thought I would quickly share what I got =D

Holly CRAP!! How did you fit all this extra in your suit case? lol.

*Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Icing - Okay yes this seems extremely weird but I am not gonna lie I do like to eat icing off a spoon sometimes! AND this was my favorite for years and all of a sudden you can't buy it in my city anymore,wtf?! I don't know why it's not here but it isn't and I am almost halfway through this container of icing haha.
*Socks from Target! $1!are you kidding me?! We do NOT have prices like that here!!
* Monster M-3 super concentrate! okay this is crazy when she text me the picture! We certainly don't have these in Canada or at least never where I have been but they are adorable! And taste pretty good =)
*BLINK 182 Bracelet! This will come in handy for the next concert! ( if they have one! I hope so)
*Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover with the bonus travel size bottle. I was sooo excited to finally try this!!!
*Phiten Titanium Necklace-This might be weird too but my arm goes numb sometimes when I am sleeping and its creepy as hell and these necklaces really help with that! We don't have anywhere in my city that carries them so she got one there for me =)
*GUM!! I am obsessed with gum!When her and I went to Vegas earlier this year I think she thought I was nuts for buying every damn pack of gum that I hadn't seen in Canada lol but we don't get all the good stuff like the states do =/ I am missing one pack in the picture, it's in my purse but she got a lot of gum =D

I am very thankful I have one friend who knows me so well and is so kind =D and I am glad this won't cost me an arm and a leg since the prices are way cheaper there!

Have you ever had a friend get something from another country for you that you couldn't get where you live?


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ahhhh I love the look of all of this... seeing things I cant get in the UK. Those Extra Dessert Delights look sooo yummy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet that she knew just what you'd love- so much great stuff, you lucky girl! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooaaaaaaahh I want some of that frosting! haha :) So nice of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEE this is so awesome!!

    That icing is delicious <3 and oh my gosh you have to let me know what you think of the Extra desert delights! I heard a lot about them but never actually tried them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog! followed! woooh im canadian too! :)

    follow back? :)

    chiclookxo.blogspot.com
    Twitter @chiclookxo

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey, I'm not the only one who likes to eat icing off a spoon LOL! But these things are effin' pricey and I'm way too lazy to make my own icing everytime ahah!

    I can't wait for Target to come to Canada, it seems to be even better than Wal-Mart!

    We don't have lots of concentrated energy drinks here, I've seen a few but they don't look really yummy ahah!

    Great stuff! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that is some lovely things :)
    Think Im gonna grab those owl socks from you ;)
    Ive done two swaps with friends in The States and before Christmas I will do a swap with a friend in Belgium :)
    Oh and there is a package coming my way from one of my friends in the States that I did a swap with earlier.. but I will pay her back for that package :)
    Its so nice to get things that you cant buy where you live and its so nice to be able to send stuff yourself :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lalalucy1000-I think it is really fun as well to see a bunch of stuff I can't get my hands on in my country! The gum is crazy good!Seriously would help fight off needing some pie after supper!

    @Theothersideofcool- =D I know it was pretty freaking cool!She is the best friend anyone could ever ask for!

    @Vintagemakeup- lol omg the frosting is amazing, I have almost eaten the entire thing with a spoon already haha

    @Noraschu- =D it is SO GOOD! and the gum is amazing! I love gum so I think it's pretty damn tasty! The apple pie seriously seems like I am chewing on some apple pie it is so good!

    @Ariel-Yay another Canadian blogger =D I will of course go and check out your blog!

    @Gaby- haha nope I eat it all the time, it's ridiculous actually...can't be too good for you lol.. yeah I wouldn't make my own icing either that seems like a lot of work ;)
    OMG I know WE NEED TARGET now!!!! I just hope that when it is here they actually have the same brands that the Americans do, I am sure it wont but I REALLY wish they will.
    The shot ones are actually really sick but this one was really pretty good... I still prefer my green monster but this was a nice thing to try out.

    @Shortlegsbeauty- =) hahaha but I love those owl socks they are soo cute!! that would be super cool to do a swap with someone from Belgium!!
    I totally agree it is really cool to get things from other countries to try out!!

    @ThisisAlx- I know I was very lucky, I am surprised she had room in her suitcase lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl