My Sumer Must Haves

6:25 AM

This is probably really late for summer but honestly this is like the first REAL weekend of summer that I've had this year, how strange considering the summer is almost over =/

But here are some of my must haves for summer :



I am more of the lip gloss&Mascara kind of girl. I ALWAYS have both of those on 90% of the time. I do use a powder most of the time but once in a while I will use foundation. When it is actually summer and my skin isn't hating me I will just use Cover Girl's basic powder so there isn't too much exciting going on in the picture for some of you but this is what I stick with..

*Batiste Dry Shampoo in Black
*Nivea Essientail Care
* Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion-It smells amazing!!!
*Chi Silk Infusion
*L'oreal Voluminous Water Proof Mascara
*Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner
*Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder
*Escada- Marine Grove
*Annabelle Bronzer
*Neutrogena Utlra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen. Uva/uvb protection
*Aloe Vera Gel just in case I get lobster like =/

What are your top 3 must haves for summer? ( I might be missing out on something!)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Bummed summer is almost over! Top 3...tinted moisturizer, No-Ad Sunscreen, and...Yes To Carrots Lip Butter (SPF 15).

    *My giveaway is posted so if you're interested, stop on by and check it out!*

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab faves! :) I love Batiste, and my top 3 would probably be a good concealer, SPF, and lip balm. I like light makeup for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic! escada perfume smells awesome!nice post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard nothing but great things about that Aussie 3-minute!! I'm going to have to try it now!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love CHI SIlk Infusion and that Annabelle Bronzer! I always say it's my favorite but I think I've just discovered a new favorite from 100% Pure...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sidney-ohh nice picks! I need to try that lip butter!! I will for sure check it out :)

    @Vintagemakeup-good thinking on keeping it light for summer :)

    @Peggy-it smells sooo good I LOVE Ocean Lounge the best!!!

    @tenaca-oh you have too!!! it's under $4 too so it's a good price and I love it, it is my go to when I run out of my Joico one.it smells amazing!

    @Gaby-whhhatttt? A new fav? I must try that since i liked the Annabell I might like that :) review for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love baby lotion but baby oil after a shower makes skin feel SO soft! thanks for sharing your must haves x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl