What oh What...

9:04 PM

I told myself I would run inside Shoppers Drug Mart quickly today...I might have been quick but I shouldn't have picked up the fricken basket so I can fill it up..... =/

Here is what I got:


*Glow Magazine
* Chatelaine Magazine(this is the subscription in the mail my sister got me =) but i thought i'd throw it in )
*Cosmopolitan Magazine
*Nivea Essential
*LaCoupe Volume Style Mousse
* LaCoupe Overnight Repair Miracle Mask

I haven't tried either of these LaCoupe products so I am interested in how they will turn out. The mousse is an alcohol free mousse so maybe that will be less drying on my hair?


ANDDDDD OF COURSE:
My weekly supply of Monsters! They were on sale 2 for $5 and I got the orange one for a friend, I owed him one.


What was the latest thing you picked up when you were just running in quickly but ended up buying a couple things?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I started reading this Cosmo issue and love it, Rihanna is gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband doesn't believe me when I say I just need to run in somewhere. Everytime even if we are grocery shopping,or at the petstore I am looking at something else other than what I came in for heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran into the drug store last night for diet coke and came home with 4 on sale nail polishes (they were 75% off) and some chocolate. :-)
    We are now following you and would love for you to check out our blog and follow back if you like.

    Jayme (& Mendi) @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate when i do that. i usually do this at the grocery store. i tell myself i havent' got tons to get but i end up buying more than i should've

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gaby- I know it is unreal how pretty that girl is, no matter how her hair or make up is she always looks good

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mrsmakeup- lol that seems to be my problem too! That's why you gotta go shopping solo and they won't notice what you buy ;)

    @Jayme and Mendi- ooo chocolate and nail polish is always a good thing to pick up especially if it's on sale :)

    @ Dirt on the Rocks- I know hey, it's fun but the bank account doesn't like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love randomly going to the store! lol Love your blog follow mine and I'll return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl