Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program

5:23 PM

When I first started blogging I was clueless...oh wait I am still clueless but I have signed up with a couple companies to be an affiliate with =) Sigma was one of them. I have always heard good things about their brushes and I will one day buy a set of them to see how great they are myself!





Here is a little bit about the program directly from the Sigma Web site:

10% Commission for you on your direct sales plus 1% commission on all sales from your subaffiiates!
The unique Sigma Enterprises affiliate program was designed to allow you to generate a solid income with little or no extra work required. When you join the program, you will receive a unique URL that will automatically allow you to track the sales you generate. The program makes use of your already established social media networks. We will provide you with banner ads and links that you can simply copy and paste into your site, blog, or YouTube channel. Anyone can join! We have a team of experienced marketing consultants that are ready to assist you with any questions you may have. Be on your way to success! Sign up now!

You can take a peak at their site HERE  to sign up or check it out!

I received my first brush from Sigma from being an affiliate and i am absolutely loving it! They also said I can host a give away with this too, I will be doing that shortly =)

Cute packaging the brush came in...
They even send a cute little card with your name printed on it...mine was spelt wrong but that's ok it was still nice =)

The lovely E25 Travel size blending brush!


I really think it is so nice that Sigma does this, I mean I know they give out tons of products to top affiliates and Youtube people but I was pretty pumped to receive this, and this is my favorite blending brush i own!

As well I want to mention they are very nice to speak with, I had emailed them a few times with some questions and they were always fairly quick to reply and ready to help, so that is a bonus.




If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this please let me know!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. awesome! good for you hun! I joined before but didn't really knew how it worked but signed up anyways ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me and leaving a sweet comment on my blog =].. you can acutally but ELF thru ebates to earn cash back! and if u buy $25 or more at any stores that ebates is affiliated with before end of aug then u will get an extra $5! =] (http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=rQnL1iurAHzDI23ytuSptg%3D%3D) This way you can help me and you earn extra cash and still being able to purchase affordable makeup from ELF..they also have sephora/avon/lancome etc on ebates =]..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. I got the best wealthy affiliate review from here. Thanks for such information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl