Worst Products I have purchased

6:49 PM

Over the past little while I have ran into quite a few ehhh products. They aren't horrible but they aren't great either. Here are my so so products that I would never repurchase...

HAIR CARE

First product that wasn't so hot is the GARNIER FRUCTIS Deep Repair Mask.This mask says the Nutritive micro oils repair and condition damaged hair.The AHA strengthen the core of the fiber in 1 minute! well this is kind of a soupy mask and while the description sounds great, and the smell is great it really did nothing for my hair =/


BIG SEXY HAIR- This picture is kind of bad sorry but I did make myself use this bottle as I rather not waste the product. I got the set of shampoo and conditioner on sale hoping this would provide me with the volume it claims to give you. This really was ehh. Didn't give me any kind of body to my hair or really much of anything.


HERBAL ESSENCES long term relationship-This is is shampoo & Conditioner that is supposed to strengthen hair against breakage and split ends. Well I still had breakage and split ends, didn't help my hair in the least.Herbal essences has let me down pretty much always. I know some people like this line but for someone with problem hair, it wasn't for me. I love the smell of pretty much all their shampoo but that was all I loved.



HERBAL ESSENCES BODY ENVY-The only thing you will be envious is helmet head this hair spray provides. Want matted sticky hard hair?? Well then this is going to be great for you ;) looking for something with hold but movement? This will not help you out.


AUSSIE AUSSOME VOLUME- This is EXTREME HOLD, This sucker was SO STRONG that I only used a couple spray's twice and you know with hair spray the excess goes on your bathroom counter?Well this was so much effort scrubbing it off I couldn't even use it again. How these crazy strong holding hair sprays give volume is beyond me. This is my second Aussie product and it wasn't worth the couple $.



SUNSILK Anti Flat weightless volumizing creme
- This was under $3 at the time I bought it so at least I didn't waste a bunch on it.DID NOTHING at all. It didn't weigh my hair down but it didn't give it any volume.Pretty much useless.



LIVING PROOF FULL THICKENING CREAM- I wanted this to be so amazing so badly! I watched the video on their web site and read tons of good reviews but it just didn't work with my crappy lifeless hair! This is supposed to be body boosting with natural movement for all hair types. Well I guess it just doesn't work on crappy hair types because this sure didn't! I ordered it online too so I paid even more $ with shipping. This TINY 53ml was just over $20 with shipping. =( 




LACOUPE VOLUME texture & Root Lift was nothing amazing. This is supposed to plump up your volume with a blend of proteins and botanical extracts to make hair thicker and softer. Ehh. Really didn't notice any difference. And it says it will not make your hair gummy...maybe not gummy but oily if you spray too much.


Too much stuff yet?? My bathroom cupboard agrees there is a tad too much..

GOT2B FAT-TASTIC -  This Thickening Mousse is supposed to give you body and blahh blahh blahh. I find got2b I either love it or hate it. This I would but on the hate list as it really didn't do anything for me.

Have you tried any of these?



SKIN CARE

I have super fair skin, and since I love really like dark hair on me , I sometimes get rude comments of how fair I am. So I try the lotions & tanners to help with that. Unfortunately these ones sucked!

JERGENS Natural Glow & NIVEA Summer Touch-These Smell AWFUL!! I feel like these smell like burning skin with cleaner mixed ( no i really don't know what that actually smells like!) but it is just TERRIBLE!! Some people might be able to stomach the smell but i really can't. The results are so minimal that it isn't worth it.


MYSTIC TAN-Tanning Spray for body & Face. I thought hey this would be a great product to try and the girl at Sephora had all these good things to say about this one... Well maybe if you have a lot of practice with the whole spray tan but attempting to get an even looking tan by yourself not great. If you hold this in one spot for too long it isn't good either. I got away with doing this on my legs but it did turn a tiny bit orangey. Not worth the expensive price tag.. I couldn't find the price on Sephora's web page.. I believe it was around $30.


NIVEA My Silhouette is a gel cream with bio slim complex. This is supposed to help with a more defined silhouette. I didn't notice anything with this product... It has a good smell but that was about it.This was around $10 so pretty expensive for nothing special.


AVON-SKIN SO SOFT. I really love this line by Avon and usually find it is moisturizing but these 2 products really weren't anything great. Just 2 body washes I use when I run out of a good one until I get to a store!




Still reading? Anyone bored yet?? This is the LAST ONE!! 

ST IVES-Renew Collagen Elastin has 100% natural moisturizers and is supposed to help with skin's elasticity. I like St. Ives for a moisturizer usually but this one wasn't anything special.


Have you tried any of these and felt the same way? 
What are your ehhh products??

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Do you use all these hair products?? lol ! I have a sample of the Herbal Essences shampoo, but I haven't used it yet. I love the scent though! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes yes I did.. it's kinda bad once you take a picture of each one and post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah I know! I got the same thing when I gathered all my blushes and took a pic :O lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Fructis Deep Repair mask and that did nothing for my hair either! it sucked didn't feel amazing like I had hoped it would haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It needs to be thicker!! And actually do something. But I love the smell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can say only about Herbal essenses. I have used a sample of mask (i don't remerber the type but the colour was pink!)and it was quite good. My hair was really soft and the smell was mmmmm!!! They say crazy things about theirs products and finally they do nothing! It's a shampoo after all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl