WiSh LiSt!!

9:11 AM

I've seen wish list's on other blogs and it looks fun to write about some things you are wishing to purchase one day!

My biggest thing on my wish list would have to be the URBAN DECAY NAKED palette.. I CANNOT find this anywhere, I have looked in 3 different cities and been checking sephora.com & Urbandecay.com for almost a year now and it is sold out everywhere!!! I really don't know how anyone even gets these but it sure seems like ever guru on YouTube has it.

Photo from : http://www.urbandecay.com





My next wish is for a set of Sigma brushes. I was checking out there site last night and was hoping I could afford to get a set this month...but maybe next month!

Photo from: http://www.sigmabeauty.com

I really like the pink and the blue brushes, It would be hard to decide the color! But this looks like a wicked set of brushes for someone who isn't too great with make up just yet =/


My Last wish is MAKE UP FOREVER HD High Definition Foundation. This is $40! So unless it drops by like $30 I am not buying it! Most of the reviews I have read are great and worth the money but I just cannot justify spending that much on my measly income. But  it looks and sounds amazing!

Photo from: http://www.sephora.com


What is on your wish list?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You ask something very difficult honey! wishlists? omg! Could I ask anything? hahaha!!
    I would choose clothes and shoes and bugs... and cosmetics (somebody stop me!!!). I madly want a Cristian Louboutin pumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all sound good! There ia so much to want.. Thats why the wish list is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really like that set of brushes too! But I want them in purple - hehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah any color would be great!
    Thank you for checking out my blog!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl