Reese Star Brownie Recipe

8:35 PM

*WARNING: THIS IS WHAT NOT TO EAT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BE HEALTHY!*
I am not by any means a health eater but I wish I was... I probably only bake like 5 times a year and this is one of my favorite things to bake. This was my first time using the star cookie cutter's so they kind of turned out funny looking. So no laughing! ;)

I debated putting this on my blog for probably a month because they looked pretty funny but why the heck not .. they still tasted amazing.


I used the BETTY CROCKER Chocolate Chunk brownie mix because it is quicker when you don't have a lot of time to start from scratch. REESE peanut butter cups, and I was going to use the BETTY CROCKER French Vanilla icing but I ending up not this time... AND the MOST IMPORTANT PART... STAR COOKIE CUTTERS =) Or any shape you like! I am a little bit in love with stars so that's of course what I picked.

pls pls do NOT make this is u have peanut allergy!


Okay here is the easy Part! Now you huck it all into a bowl =) Mix it together. 
Next I use a lot of REESE'S, probably 3 packs, Put them in a microwaveable bowl and microwave them until they are all melted. 
Then I mix it in the bowl with all the other stuff... Bake ( I usually under bake by a couple min. so they are super soft) and Here is the finished product...


Okay WAIT  A MIN. BEFORE YOU LAUGH.... I didn't realize how uncrafty I was until I started to try to cut the brownies out. Ummm it didn't go so well.. I think I needed to let them cool more but I was just so excited for star brownies that I couldn't wait!



What do you think? They taste better then they look!! And that is all my baking for probably the entire year!
What is your Fav thing to bake?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That looks delicious, I'm scared to get into baking because I know I'll gain more weight I'm a sucker for baked treats lol I'll have to try these though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kysbel-This is only good when you want to cheat on eating healthy! other wise stay far away ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl