New Products!

4:25 PM

I have a couple new products I am testing and so far so good... here they are :

 * CLEAN&CLEAR Makeup dissolving foaming cleanser. I have been using a lot of clean&clear products lately and liking them. I can't remember who had this in their YouTube video but when I saw the video I knew I had to try this since I do like their eye make up remover. This was $5.99 at Zellers and it is just a foamy makeup removing cleanser. It removes my waterproof mascara so that's all I really care about.


*The next is HARD CANDY'S SHEER ENVY Tinted Moisturizer in color fair.
This is a great product for light coverage, I don't like to have a bunch of foundation on most of the time and this is a good way to even your skin out without much on. I do find it looks a little shiny once it goes on but it does dry matte. I use a little bit of powder after I apply this to even out any shine. This was around $7 at Walmart


*I would try a new mascara every fricken day if i could and I haven't tried much from Physicians Formula but This Organic Wear caught my eye and I thought i would try it. This is a natural mascara without extra added crap.This is free of harsh chemicals,synthetic preservatives, parabens,fibers and dyes. It claims there is no clumping with this kind of formula. I have used this twice now since I bought it and I am not too sure how i like it.


This is the brush.. It is pretty short and fat so it is hard to get in the corners of the eye and I found it hard on the lower lash line . It has the rubbery bristles on the wand.



The picture isn't the best but I couldn't get my phone to focus really well but you get the idea.This is a fairly Matte black, the color is Ultra black but it doesn't give me jumbo lashes like the package says =/

*Lastly is Bath & Body Works DARK KISS triple moisturizing shower cream. Love this scent.. MY Mama actually bought me this too.. and I love it, it is super thick and leaves your skin feeling soft with such a nice scent =)



Do you have any new products you have recently bought that you are loving?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Let me know how you like the Hard Candy product!I have some Hard Candy stuff just no foundation or tinted moisturizers

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mrs.Makeup- I will try to use it for like a week straight and see how it likes my skin since some of these products Ive heard break some ppl out..hopefully not me!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl