Loose Button

7:06 PM

Have you heard of Birch Box before? I only heard about it maybe 4 months ago and I fell in love with the idea... I did a quick blog post about it previously but I think no one was reading this at that point lol but I will quickly tell you in case you have never heard of it before. You can sign up with this company for around $10 a month and receive up to 5 high end beauty samples and you can get this service for just a 1 time trial or sign up for a year, kinda whatever you like. Long story short I wanted to get this because you can test out the products without buying a full size one and save some $$ - Now the bad part is they do not ship to Canada! I have contacted them twice to see if they have changed that but up to this point they have to many boarder issues and i don't see it being resolved anytime soon.
I had commented on MissGlamorazzi 's video and someone had commented back saying to check out Loose Button since it is a Canadian kind of Birch Box. So I went to the site and it looked pretty cool...I had signed up to receive and invitation since this isn't fully launched just yet but I never signed up... 
I was reading Productrater 's  Loose Button Box that she had blogged about and decided I should sign up. 
So now I wait! Their web site said they would be sending the next box out on May 9th so I have a ways to go. I signed up for 3 months, just to give it a shot and it was $32. Hopefully it will be worth the money. I love ordering things online and getting the package in the mail so I think it will be worth it!The box they package it in is really cute too. I will blog about it when I get it!
Do you have Loose Button or Birch Box?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey girl! I have Birchbox and am loving it!!! :) I am hoping Loose Button starts shipping to the US soon! :) I am sure you are going to totally love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pammy ohhh right you are one of the lucky ones! I forgot that you had it.. hopefully they will ship to the US too.. I will be watching to see what you get in yours next! then I can see which is better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for signing up for LooseButton! Can't wait to get my second one next month! Love your blog too girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl