Chi Haul

7:47 PM

Chi Time?
Last night I went out and did a little shopping at Winner/Home Sense. I think it is comparable to a TJ Max or Marshalls? I believe Winners is a Canadian store. This is a store with brand name clothing/makeup/shoes and all that fun stuff for up to 40% off.  SOOO this is what I got ...

Chi's travel set was $16.00,originally $30 according to the price tag. I absolutely love Chi products and I wish I could afford all of them to use most of the time! In this set there is..


INFRA SHAMPOO-This is a moisture therapy shampoo that is safe for colored hair and works will all hair types. This is only a 50ml bottle but I usually find shampoo last's longer then conditioner.  This makes your hair feel fairly soft after and the smell is amazing, all of these products in this set have the same smell but i <3 them!


INFRA TREATMENT-this is a thermal protective treatment that leaves your hair silky and adds shine  This product reconstructs the inner structure of hair and improves strength and elasticity. It leaves your hair feeling softer and more manageable.


SILK INFUSION is one of my favorite products that I don't think I will go without every again. This has Soy and silk proteins in it that builds up strength to damaged hair. Be careful to use a small amount as this can make hair feel/look greasy. I apply this to my hair before I blow dry.This bottle is only 50 mls but it will last months and months.


44 IRON GUARD THERMAL PROTECTION,This product will protect your hair from the hottest styling tools.This is my second bottle of this product and I really like it. I find it pricey to buy often but a regular bottle last's for quite a long time.


Okay this last thing I picked up at Home Sense is not beauty related but I loved them so much that I had to show you guys! MY skull ice cube tray =) its pretty cute!



Do you have any favorite Chi products?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great chi products!! Blog looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey I love the CHI stuff, I never find anything good at my TJ Maxx or Marshalls everything is usually open and missing stuff ehhe.

    Although last year I did find NARS lipgloss,and NARS eyeliner at TJ maxx !Talk soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl